At the start of the 2020-2021 school year, 574 students are enrolled: 344 in Nursery-Grade 5 and 230 in Grades 6-12.

90% of the student population is Brazilian, with the other 10% representing 13 nationalities. Of these, 18 are U.S. citizens (1 USG dependents), 39 are third-country nationals, and 517 are host-country nationals.