When safety means distance
Since 2019, humanity has been fighting the latest variation of the coronavirus. EAR is diligently monitoring what is happening here in Brazil and in the world regarding the Covid-19. With lots of information being rolled out, it’s important to look for reliable sources, so that you can take the necessary steps to keep yourself and those around you safe.
Faced with so many mutations, and protocols adopted, it is safe to say that maintaining good hygiene habits, as well as washing your hands properly, avoiding crowds, and monitoring one’s health, is what we can do best to avoid contagion.
At the beginning of the pandemic, the school made a series of investments to increase the safety of students that will remain as an improvement for the health and safety of our community, such as:
- Reinforcement of the cleaning team.
- Hand sanitizer stations around campus
- Hand sanitizer dispensers outside every classroom;
- New ventilation system and HEPA filters in classrooms;
- Classroom materials cleaned between shifts;
- Motion sensor taps;
- Health sanitation stations;
- Shoe Sanitizer Mats;
- All school divisions with different entrance/dismissal times and access through different gates;
- Staggered schedule.