The Future Begins Here!
Look carefully at these steps to become an Eagle.
To enroll your child in Nursery, the child must be 2 years old by July 31. We contact interested families in January and send the instructions for the reservation of place, which happens between the months of February and March of the year that the child must enter.
By the end of May, we invite the registered families to the Jump Start. This is a special meeting with all the Nursery families where we present our related staff, explain the routines and clarify all the questions the families might have. On the same day, we start the registration process.
Before the school year starts, all the families are invited to attend an individual interview with the School psychologist. This is a great opportunity for us to get to know each other and welcome our new students in the best way!
Pre-Kindergarten 3, Pre-Kindergarten 4 and Kindergarten:
Pre-Kindergarten 3 students must be 3 years old by July 31st, to be eligible to enroll in August.
Pre-Kindergarten 4 students must be 4 years old by July 31st, to be eligible to enroll in August.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by July 31st, to be eligible to enroll in August.
Parents or legal guardians are required to submit the application materials for students eligible to enroll in Early Childhood Center Grades.
*When the ECC classes are full, we promote a Waiting Pool. Here are the steps to sign in:
- Go to: ear.com.br → Admissions → How to Apply→ Waiting Pool Form;
- Fill out the form and attach all the required documents and click on “send”;
- As soon as we have a vacancy on the desired grade, we will contact the family for an interview with the Division Principal;
- When the interview is concluded, the Finance department will send a R$1.000,00* payslip through email. Once the payment is received, the child is officially on the Waitlist.
* This amount will be deducted upon enrollment.
1st to 12th grade:
- At the end of each semester, EAR conducts English language proficiency assessments as well as extensive tests to ensure that we can meet the needs of each child.
- In addition to the assessment, the candidate’s family participates in an interview with our pedagogical team.
- We inform the dates of the evaluations in advance so that we can make individual appointments.
- When informing the dates, it is necessary to complete the registration form on the school’s website. Please access: https://ear.com.br/admissions/assessments-application and fill out the assessment form at the bottom of the page.
- In the end, please attach:
- Candidate’s birth certificate;
- Two most recent report cards and any document that may be relevant for analysis;
- Photo of the candidate. It doesn’t have to be the 3×4 format. Just be a picture with the candidate looking forward and only the face appears.
- We will only be able to proceed with the evaluation schedule with the filled registration form and ALL the documents duly sent.
- Obs. Students coming from international schools: the academic office analyzes the documentation and informs what the procedure will be.
- The tests are carried out according to the vacancy availability of each grade.